How can your client/observers enable notifications?
Are you having issues with your clients not receiving the important notifications from Ora? No more! Follow the article to avoid this problem.
- If your Client/Observer doesn't have a full Ora account, he'd have to convert it.
- Then go to Account Settings > Notifications
- Enable "Always send email notifications"
- Down at the Notification's tab - under Email enable the following options:
"You were mentioned"
"New comment on a task you are watching"
"There was an update/change in a task you are watching" (the last one is optional)
- That's it! Now you, as an observer, will receive email notifications