Ora plans and how to upgrade from Ora Basic to paid plans
Plans on the organizational level
- Ora Basic: No charges. Up to 3 unique users. Give you the right to have unlimited projects, tasks, comments, attachments. Max file size 10mb.Basic add-ons. No observers
- Ora Startup: Up to 8 users. Price $4.33 per user/month if billed annually and $6 if billed monthly. Gives you everything from Basic plus Task relationships, List actions, Recurring tasks, and more features. Max file size is 100mb. 10 free observers. 30 days of a free trial.
- Ora Professional: Unlimited users. Price $5.99 per user/month if billed annually and $8 if billed monthly. Gives you everything from Startup plus Max file size 250mb and unlimited free observers. 30 days of a free trial
Plans on a personal level
- Ora Basic: No charges. Up to 3 users in any of your personal projects. Give you the right to have unlimited projects, tasks, comments, attachments. Max file size 10mb.Basic add-ons.
- Ora Professional Solo: $5.99 per month when paid yearly ($8 monthly). It gives you access to all of the premium features Ora has, except observers. Observers can be added only in organizational projects.
Note: All members of a premium organization, receive a free personal premium.
Steps for upgrading your organization
- First, click on your profile picture and select the settings icon that is shown after you hover over your organization
- In case you don't have an organization simply create one from the top right
After that, navigate to the billing section
- Then fill the form and press the start trial button at the end of it.
Steps for upgrading your personal account:
- Click on your profile picture and from the dropdown that will show, select "Account settings"
- After that, select "Personal billing"
- Then fill the form that will show and press start trial.